Date added: 06/19/2012 ceramic knife properties
Ceramic knives will not corrode in harsh environments, are non-magnetic, and do not conduct electricity. Because of their resistance to strong acid and caustic substances, and their ability to retain a cutting edge longer than forged metal knives, ceramic knives are a much more suitable culinary tool for slicing boneless meat, vegetables and fruit. Since they are fragile they may break if dropped on a hard surface, and cannot be used for chopping through bones, or frozen foods, or in other applications which require bending the tip or side of the blade, which may result in chipping or catastrophic failure.
Best Selling Products
- 09/06/2012 shop anniversary
- 08/27/2012 a new items will be added soon
- 07/26/2012 JASSN ceremic items
- 07/24/2012 Ceramic's suppliers
- 07/23/2012 JASSN ceremic knife
- 06/20/2012 Advantage
- 06/19/2012 ceramic knife properties
- 05/27/2012 Ceramic knife
- 12/31/2010 CS-Cart Version 3.0 released!
- 12/31/2010 Happy New Year
- 12/31/2010 Care & Use