Date added: 05/27/2012 Ceramic knife
A ceramic knife is a knife made out of very hard and tough ceramic, often zirconium dioxide (ZrO2; also known as zirconia). These knives are usually produced by dry pressing zirconia powder and firing them through solid-state sintering. The resultant blade is sharpened by grinding the edges with a diamond-dust-coated grinding wheel. Zirconia ranks 8.5 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness, compared to 6 to 6.5 for hardened steel, and 10 for diamond. This very hard edge rarely needs sharpening.
No posts found
Best Selling Products
- 09/06/2012 shop anniversary
- 08/27/2012 a new items will be added soon
- 07/26/2012 JASSN ceremic items
- 07/24/2012 Ceramic's suppliers
- 07/23/2012 JASSN ceremic knife
- 06/20/2012 Advantage
- 06/19/2012 ceramic knife properties
- 05/27/2012 Ceramic knife
- 12/31/2010 CS-Cart Version 3.0 released!
- 12/31/2010 Happy New Year
- 12/31/2010 Care & Use