JASSN Ceramic Knives:
All blades and handles are made of environmentally friendly materials. The handles are made from polypropylene and the ceramic blades from the rare mineral material zirconia using a special JASSN refining process. The blades are extremely hard, second only to diamond, allowing them to be ground to provide very sharp and durable cutting edges. The ceramic will not absorb or react with food juices. It will not stain or rust. Because of their sharpness, the blades do not bruise the cut surfaces minimizing juice loss and potential spoiling. For example, when slicing onions, they will not bring so many tears to your eyes. Cut fruit will stay fresh longer without browning.
We are pleased that you have purchased a JASSN ceramic knife and for your safety and its durability please read the following instructions before use.
Instructions for use:
• JASSN ceramic knives are used mainly in the preparation of vegetables, fruits and boneless flesh.
• Cutting should be vertical and forwards.
• Please use plastic or wooden cutting boards.
• Avoid cutting on granite, marble, tile, glass metal or other hard surfaces.
• Hand wash using a mild detergent and warm water. Do not put in a dishwasher.
• Do not cut frozen food.
• Do not cut hard cheese.
• Do not bend the tip or side of the blade.
• Do not use the side of the blade to crush food.
• Do not put the knife in or near a flame or heat source.
• Keep from letting the knife fall onto a hard surface which may cause the blade to chip or crack.
• Keep knife away from anyone that misuse and possibly cause harm to themselves, others or the knife.
Exact color match is NOT guaranteed.
All knives dull over time. Ceramic blades start out sharper and stay sharper longer steel. In time, you may notice micronicks on the blade’s edge. This is the normal process by which any hard material blade will dull. Despite its appearance, the existence of microchips does not necessarily mean the knife is dull. You will find that it performs well for quite some time. When the knife no longer performs to your liking, you make take advantage of JASSN’s free re-sharpening service. You can choose to go to the nearest JASSN branch or agency or you can fill in the following form and post it to:
622 South 6th Street #H,
Alhanbra, CA 91801
Please pack your knife to avoid damage and include $10 to cover shipping and handling.
JASSN ensure that all their knives undergo rigorous testing and are warranted free from defects in material or workmanship for Lifetime(Limited Lifetime Warranty). JASSN will replace or repair the knife free of charge. Warranty service is only available to the original buyer. Proof of purchase and the certificate provided with the knife must be sent with the knife.
JASSN International Inc.
515 S. Palm Ave. Unit 7
Telephone: (626)789-9005 or (626)888-6650
U.S. JASSN International INC. All rights reserved.
Note: P.O. Boxes not accepted.
City: State: Zipcode
Credit card number:
Exp. Date(or enclosed check):
Note: Attach Proof of Purchase with completed form, or your mail will not be accepted.